The rVita mission is to provide the latest scientific trial information and news as well as user and expert generated articles on various conditions and alternative remedies in order that consumers can compare the effectiveness of various treatments, make well-informed choices, and seek licensed Practitioners in their area. We also host community message boards, expert Q&A, and blogs posted by both users and experts in the field.
In addition to providing expert and reputed articles, scientific trial information and interactive expert Q&A, rVita uses an open publishing model and anyone with access to the Internet can freely view our website to post a blog, story, or to add a comment to an existing blog or story. Posts appear immediately on the website, as submitted.
Our editorial policy is intended to limit abuse of the open publishing model and protect those contributing to our mission. Members, on a voluntary basis, have administrative control and may remove or edit any post which violates the intent or interferes with the operation of the website.
Views and opinions posted on this website do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of rVita.
Due to the nature of open publishing, it isn't possible to always know what is posted to the website. We encourage visitors who discover a contravention of our stated policy to contact us with the offending post's date and title, and a brief description of the contravention.
1. We will remove duplicate posts, failed posts (garbled, partial or empty files), accidental posts, and posts which interfere with the smooth operation of the website (overly-large files, virus-contaminated files, etc.). We provide user registration to enable posters to make such 'fixes' themselves, but we will also act to resolve problems when necessary.
2. We reserve the right to remove or edit posts at our discretion.
3. We reserve the right to remove any post which is hateful, abusive, racist, threatening, defamatory or which is offensive due to stereotyping or generalizations made in reference to gender, ethnicity, age, religion, culture, sexual orientation, disability, appearance, or social or economic status.
4. We will act as necessary to protect our continued operation, our members and children. We will remove material which appears to be part of an organized attack; is clearly libelous, lewd or pornographic; identifies children or puts them at risk; promotes harmful and illegal activities; and/or promotes or sensationalizes the sufferings of others.
5. We reserve the right to exercise our judgment in the application of editorial policy and in any matter which affects the continued operation of this website, the involvement of our members, and/or interferes with the mission of rVita.